Hello. We are Yellow Fish.
Full of innovative and quirky individuals, we are a full service agency with a true passion for creating extraordinary experiences for the people that matter most to you and your business.
Health, happiness and well-being is at the very heart of Yellow Fish. We encourage this ethos with morning yoga sessions and seafront walks with the office dog! We believe that if you don’t love what you do then you shouldn’t be doing it. With this in mind Yellow Fish invests highly in its people from food to fun and personal development, providing in-house & external training sessions and strategy days annually, as well as university internships and work experience opportunities.
2015 was an incredibly exciting year for us:
- We were awarded at the Sussex Super Growth Awards for reaching the top 10 fastest growing organisations in the county, competing against various industries;
- Our Managing Director, Maria, received a letter from David Cameron congratulating her for appearing in the Fortuna 50 (Index of the UK’s fastest growing female-led small businesses);
- The Sunday Times Business ran an article on Maria acknowledging the success of the agency today and the future rise of Yellow Fish;
- Our turnover reached £3.4 million by November 2015;
- We received the Gold Award for the prestigious title of Agency of the Year at the EVCOM Awards.
Our aim is to have 5 new clients by the end of 2016 – we already have a few new enquiries in the pipeline – whilst continuing to maintain strong relationships with our existing clients.
We are expanding ‘the tank’ by taking over new office space within our current building, with a view to moving to bigger premises by 2017/18 as the tank continues to grow.