There are so many terrific reasons for entering awards. Not only do you get to enjoy an entertaining evening with your team, but the benefits of winning or even being shortlisted alone are worth parting with your cash!
So let’s look at the key reasons you should enter:
- Raise your profile.
- Make you stand out in a competitive market place.
- Help you attract new business.
- Prove you’re delivering the best possible product for your clients and to reassure your clients you are the best company for the job.
- Showcase your event portfolio to clients, potential clients and peers.
- Have your work judged and externally benchmarked by leading professionals in the business.
- Boost staff morale and to reward individuals and teams for their hard work.
- Gain fantastic PR opportunities.
Being an Award winning agency / company / individual has obvious benefits. But why enter the C&IT Awards in particular?
Put simply, Conference & Incentive Travel (C&IT) is the UK’s leading brand for the MICE industry and the C&IT Awards are the premier awards in the sector. Alignment with, and recognition from C&IT via the Awards is an external benchmark worth having.
And when you consider each of the finalists and winners will be covered both digitally and in print following the Awards presentation & dinner across C&IT’s unrivalled portfolio which includes a monthly print title circulated to more than 18,500 agency / corporate event planners and a leading website that averages 100,000 page impressions each month the PR opportunities alone make it worth entering.