Partnering with the business to deliver first-class experiences through flawless execution.
- The Barclays Events, Roadshows & Hospitality function was created in Q1 2014. This function brought together, 5 business dedicated Events and Hospitality teams and a Roadshows team spanning 3 regions, together, under one global leadership structure, headed up by the Global Head of Events Roadshows & Hospitality
- Now we are a global centrally-supported function with business dedicated teams based in key regional locations who can leverage global supplier relationships to achieve best value for our business
- Team structure is driven by our functional remit, service model and the resource needed to deliver the shape and complexity of activity driven by business demand.
- We execute through our four “channels” which are Events, Roadshows, Hospitality and Merchandise
- Are business specific and delivered 1000 events attended by c.135,00 for clients and colleagues in 2018.
- Support business strategy by delivering quality branded, client, customer and colleague face to face experiences through innovative solutions that reflect the range of investment, sophistication and geography of audiences.
- Service the Investment Bank only and in 2018 delivered over 2,800 roadshows attended by c.56,000 clients.
- Roadshows allow our C-level Corporate Clients and Global Research Team to share their strategy and industry view with our top Investor clients.
- Hospitality teams:
- Manage hospitality and ticket assets from sponsorships, memberships and broker sources. They deliver their proposition across the business and facilitated over 4,500 experiences for over 27,000 clients and customers in 2018.
- Hospitality teams also manage our Merchandise offering. This involves management of a single global supplier hosting regional, online shops of branded promotional items including standard catalogue and bespoke services.
- Functional Management colleagues take ownership of the oversight of technology solutions that our teams utilise, supplier management, functional project management, functional communications and colleague engagement.